The only thing we can say is “Oh Yum!” when it comes to Muddy Paws Cheesecake! You’ll be getting your own taste of this mouthwatering stuff at Plates In The Dryer! Boasting 222 (and counting!) flavors of cheesecake, Muddy Paws has the most flavors in the world. They were also the first cheesecake bakery in Minnesota! Who else can hold both of those titles? Muddy Paws cheesecake is baked to order and is made from scratch with the freshest, all natural ingredients. It’s perfect for events like ours, special occasions, office meetings, or even as a wedding cake! Don’t live in Minnesota? You can STILL try Muddy Paws Cheesecake! They deliver anywhere in the US by mail order!
What’s a fun event without door prizes??
- The Mall of America is providing us a family 4-pack of tickets to Nickelodeon Universe!
- The Science Museum of Minnesota is providing us with a family 4-pack of tickets to the museum plus admission to The Real Pirates exhibit!
And swag? Let’s not forget about swag!
- Nature’s Hand is a Minnesota based (available nationwide) granola company that has super good granola! See our review post. They are providing samples of their newest granola product.
- Christopher’s Masonry & Tile, LLC is Jamie’s husband’s company. Her husband specializes in brick, stone, and tile. Mention “Plates (or Toys) In The Dryer” when you call for a quote and he’ll give you a discount! He is providing coloring books.
- RELYmedia is Lindsi’s husband’s company. Her husband’s company provides various promotional products (his company put Jamie’s husband’s logo on the coloring books!). He is providing USB flash drives for the parents to save all their photos and files on.
We’re hoping to have a few more sponsors before the actual Plates In The Dryer event on April 30th. We’ll mention them as they come in. Don’t forget to get your tickets before they run out!