A while ago we did a review on the VTech InnoTab 2S. Well, now VTech has come up with the upgraded 3S tablet and I (or I should say my kids) had the chance to review this one too! While we were given the tablet for review purposes, the opinions about it are my own or my children’s.
Here’s the differences we noticed between the two tablets:
- The first and most obvious difference is that the S3 is smaller than the S2. My kids liked it for the portability as it is lighter too but they prefer the larger S2 screen.
- The second obvious difference is the added direction buttons. The kids found some games easier to play with these buttons.
- The last major difference is the orientation. My kids were a bit confused that they hold this tablet sideways vs up and down!
- The camera has been upgraded from 1.3 to 2 mp. My kids did not notice much of a difference in quality but I could see it. They did, however, like some of the added photo features.
- I like the rechargeable battery pack vs having to buy batteries all the time.
- Another feature I love…text messaging between the InnoTab 3S and my smart phone! I can text my kids when I’m out and about and let them know I love them!
As I mentioned above, my family loves both the InnoTab 2S and the new InnoTab 3S. The kids fight over who gets to play with which one because the InnoTab 3S has some cool new features.