Mom is sick….uh oh….here are 15 things for the kids to do when mommy or daddy are sick
1.Have a Dance Party- turn up the radio and let them boogie on down
2. Educational games on your smart phone-this keeps my boys entertained for hours, or until the battery dies
3. Indoor bowling- yup, you read that right!
4. Create some crazy shapes out of exploding soap
5. Dot to Dot, brain quiz or workbooks- I have a stash of these just for the days when I am under the weather, they love them!
6. Make rainbows and prisms on the wall
7. Popsicle Stick puzzles out of old photographs of your kids
8. Scratch pads. Seriously these things are genius! Let us show you how to make them.
9. Have your kids run an obstacle course while you rest
10. Paint with marbles- it’s easy and so much fun
11. Stickers- let’s be real all kids love stickers!
12. Play with shaving cream- I know it sounds messy but it will clean your table and it smells SO good!
13.Make a paper chain
15. When all else fails…see my kids in the first photo? Watch a movie!