2. These Irish inspired hats have all the things necessary for eating…marshmallows, cookies and chocolate. Stop by The Cake Blog for instructions.
3. Green pancakes for breakfast! Yup! I’m adding this one to my list indeed. Thoughtfully Simple came up with this one. I’ve done the pink heart shaped pancakes for Valentines but this one is awesome.
5. Um, yum….need I say more? Easy to make and it looks so incredibly good! My kids will devourer this for sure! Thanks for sharing this This Mama Loves.
7. A time honored favorite. If memory serves me (and that’s asking a lot) we’ve done this one before. It’s always a “fan favorite” in our home. That sneaky leprechaun leaves these treat bags every year.
8. St. Patrick’s Day Smoothies, with several different choices. There is sure to be a winner in this list for everyone. Thank you SuzieQTPieCafe for sharing these ones!
9. Another amazingly awesome lunch! I like to tell myself that I’m a little creative, but this I will admit, I would not have come up with on my own! Good thing Beneficial Bento was willing to share this one.
10. Last, but not least, My Baking Addiction whipped up some fun, festive, and green-inspired popcorn for her readers! Check it out!