Put a spin on your friends and family’s oral care regimen with Oral-B® Professional Care 4000 power toothbrush. The Oral-B Professional Care4000 power toothbrush uses clinically-proven oscillating-rotating-pulsating technology to attack sticky plaque from multiple directions, providing more plaque-disrupting movements than regular manual brushes and the leading sonic technology brush.
I was given the opportunity to review the Oral-B Smart Series 4000 electric toothbrush, and boy oh boy was I glad to! Now, I’m going to admit something to all of our readers…I FEAR the dentist….and when I say fear I mean, shaking in my boots, sweaty palms fear! I had a bad experience when I was around 15 and it scared me for life. Since then I have used electric toothbrushes. Why? Because I feel like I can get a better at-home clean of my teeth and avoid any further “adventures” with the dentists drill. I have owned three different brands (which I will not name) in the past and have thought they were all great for their own reasons. Then I was asked to try the Oral-B Smart Series 4000…well, I am so impressed! (I am NOT just saying this because I was given a toothbrush to review, I truly and honestly am SO impressed!)
1. I love that this brush keeps track of the time I have been brushing for me. It has a wonderful built in two minute timer with 30 second intervals for brushing each “quadrant” of your pearly whites.
2. It has 4 wonderful settings for the “type” of clean you are looking for: Daily Clean, Sensitive, Whitening, Deep Clean. (My personal favorite is the Deep Clean- I feel like my teeth were just polished by the dental hygenest.)
3. The bristles have a handy dandy fade built in to remind you when to replace the head of the toothbrush. It reminds you to replace your brush head every 3 months, once they’ve faded halfway. How cool is that?
4. This fantastic toothbrush has (in what is my opinion) the best built in sensor. It actually stops pulsations to notify you you’re brushing too hard…along with a light on the end that will light up in red to alert you.
5. Once you have invested in the base, the replacement heads are not anymore expensive than a manual toothbrush. I found at my local store, that I could get 3 replacement heads for $25! (That’s good for 9 months!)
6. Lastly, and this is a direct quote from my hygenist: “Wow, Lindsi, you’ve really done a fantastic job with brushing since we last saw you. You even managed to keep those problem areas clean with hardly any plaque build-up.” Yes, I swear to you that is what she told me!
The only negative:
The pulsating of the brush seriously makes my nose tickle. I have rubbed my nose to pieces while brushing. But if this is the only negative to this brush then I will deal with that.
The best part:
P&G is giving away a Oral-B® Professional Care 4000 power toothbrush to one of our readers! Simply enter below.