There are plenty of Leprechaun or Shamrock Shake recipes out there at this time of year. We thought we’d share our version. From what I can tell, it IS a little different than the majority we’ve seen!
Ok, so it may look a bit weird in the photo above but we guarantee it tastes yummy!
Here’s what you’ll need to make your own:
- Vanilla ice cream
- Mint cookies
- Green food coloring
- A blender
I have to admit, I don’t measure stuff when I make milk-shakes. I simply add ingredients until it looks and tastes good.
1) Add ice cream to your blender cup. A few large scoops will do.
2) Crumble a bunch of mint cookies into the blender cup.
3) Add milk to about half way up the ice cream.
4) Top with a bunch of drops of green food coloring.
5) Blend until smooth.
6) Enjoy your minty Leprechaun shake!
How do you make your Leprechaun or Shamrock Shake?