Welcome to the Toys In The Dryer blog! We’re overwhelmingly excited glad you decided to stop by!
Here’s a few things you might want to note before you watch our fabulous introduction vlog below:
1) We went live today. Yes, this is our very first official post! Now you can say you were there when it all started! Anyway, because this is our first post, the “topic” links in the drop-down menu above will not work. We haven’t posted all of our topics yet (duh!). At least one post in each category should be up by Saturday. Yep, that’s a lot of work on our part!
2) No, it’s not your computer…the resolution in the vlog is not “high quality”. Jamie accidentally converted the video into low-resolution for the web not thinking that Vimeo can handle high-def (she’s so behind the times…). This video took a lot of editing and Jamie wasn’t willing to re-edit it in the high-def version (how lazy!).
3) Giveaways, giveaways, giveaways! No, not today, not even this week or next week. Huh? Why are we mentioning giveaways then? Starting September 20th, we will be doing a round of giveaways to showcase our sponsors and celebrate our launch! We just wanted to start getting you excited now!
Ok, now on to the fun stuff, our introduction vlog! Go ahead, see us make fools of ourselves what Toys In The Dryer is all about!
For those of you who don’t want to watch our vlog (what is wrong with you?) or for those who can’t view it (you are reading this at work, aren’t you?), here’s a little summary:
- Lindsi and Jamie needed another excuse to spend more time together and more time with our kids so we decided to start a blog together.
- Toys in the dryer will have: activities to do with your kids, humorous posts about being a mom, expert advice on a variety of topics, tasty treats, and mom of the week meme.
- Our kids are wonderful
- We put outtakes at the end but you aren’t viewing the vlog so we guess you won’t see them
Please come back every day this week to get a glimpse of what you’ll find in future posts of Toys In The Dryer. While you’re at it, check out our community and chat about whatever is on your mind! We hope you’ll like us enough to stick around, follow us, and watch us grow!
Jamie and Lindsi