So as I am scheduling our posts for this week I realize that ALL of them are tasty treat related but we’re still sticking to our regular schedule. Today’s post is both a craft and a tasty treat. We’re making insects from cereal. Ok, sounds gross, I know, but they’re actually super cute!
- Froot Loops, Fruity Cheerios, or the generic of either
- Pipe cleaners
- Large gum drops
- Candy sprinkles (optional)
- Frosting (optional)
1) Curl the end of one pipe cleaner and string the cereal.
2) String two more pipe cleaners then attach those about 2/3 of the way up the first pipe cleaner.
3) Cut two small pieces off of the 4th pipe cleaner and save for the antennas then cut in half.
4) Add to the body under the wings.
5) Repeat steps 2-4 above for the head.