My girls and I planted a Gnome Garden a few weeks ago. They got it as a kit for Christmas.
They are having so much fun watching it grow (as are Hubby and I!). Though ours came as a kit, it would be super to make one on your own with your kids.
- a large terra cotta pot base
- grass seed
- a few bean seeds
- a small house
- a small gnome (optional)
- other decorations you want
2) Fill the pot base 1/2 way with the soil
3) Plant the seeds mostly around the edges, leaving yourself some open space for decorations in the middle
4) Fill with the rest of the soil and decorate your garden as you want
5) Water and watch grow!