It’s officially Fall and the acorns are starting to hit the ground. Time for some new acorn crafts! Today we’re making acorn owls.
To make these cute little birds, you’ll need:
- a few acorns without the top
- construction paper
- a black marker
- toothpick (optional)
- a stick
- hot glue
These acorn owls are pretty easy to make if you just follow the photos.
1) Cut round eyes out of white paper and use the black marker to make dots on the eyes
2) Cut a small beak out of orange paper
3) Cut wings out of what ever color you want
4) A toothpick works perfect to spread the glue over the tiny eyes, wings, and beak
5) Once assembled and dry, glue the owls onto a twig for display
The girls had lot of fun making these acorn owls and can’t wait to see what I’ve got up my sleeve for next week’s acorn project!