6) The child says their parent “has imaginary friends too.”
5) The child is no longer excited about getting new toys in the mail.
4) You get out the camera and the child automatically stops to pose.
3) You ask the child what their parent does all day and they respond, “sits on the computer.”
2) At the park, the child does a new trick on the monkey bars and yells, “hey mom, you should post that!”
And the #1 sign a child’s parent is a blogger…
Their school work looks like this:
What would you add to these signs?