1. Coffee Filter Daffodils- You can’t go wrong with this easy and adorable flower craft! These Daffodils are perfect for spring, mother’s day, and to cheer someone up.
2. Make a spring bouquet by purchasing white carnations and adding some food coloring to the water. Watch the flower colors change! What a fun experiment too.
3. Adorable Tissue Paper Carnations. Such an easy craft too! I know just the person these would be perfect for. With Mother’s Day coming up this weekend you can make flowers that last forever.
4. Simple Origami Flowers- This video gives you step by step directions on how to make this cute little bud.
5. Glossy Paper Flowers are a great way to reuse and recycle old magazines. Your toddler, preschooler or grade school child will enjoy making these for sure!
6. Paper Cup Flowers- Why not make an entire garden of flowers? I am willing to bet you have all the supplies needed already in your home.
7. Pipe Cleaner Flowers- Make mom a whole pot filled with pipe cleaner flowers. Make sure you pick out her favorite colors too!
8. Cupcake Liner Poppies- As my 4 year old twins would say “these are easy, peasy, lemon squeezey!” Cupcake liners and a few other supplies are all you need to make these cutsey flowers.
9. Paper Daffodils- Yup, I am showing you more daffodils….why? Because I love them! Aren’t these craft paper daffodils adorable? This is something I might pass along to the pre-school teacher for a fun class project.
10. Wine Cork Stamped Hyacinths- I have bags of wine corks just waiting for a project! Here it is! Woot woot! I will admit I might make these myself as art for my living room, tee hee hee.