1. Coffee Filter Daffodils– You can’t go wrong with this easy and adorable flower craft! These Daffodils are perfect for spring, mother’s day, and to cheer someone up.
2. Make a spring bouquet by purchasing white carnations and adding some food coloring to the water. Watch the flower colors change! What a fun experiment too.
3. Adorable Tissue Paper Carnations. Such an easy craft too! I know just the person these would be perfect for. With Mother’s Day coming up this weekend you can make flowers that last forever.
4. Simple Origami Flowers– This video gives you step by step directions on how to make this cute little bud.
5. Glossy Paper Flowers are a great way to reuse and recycle old magazines. Your toddler, preschooler or grade school child will enjoy making these for sure!
6. Paper Cup Flowers– Why not make an entire garden of flowers? I am willing to bet you have all the supplies needed already in your home.
7. Pipe Cleaner Flowers– Make mom a whole pot filled with pipe cleaner flowers. Make sure you pick out her favorite colors too!
8. Cupcake Liner Poppies– As my 4 year old twins would say “these are easy, peasy, lemon squeezey!” Cupcake liners and a few other supplies are all you need to make these cutsey flowers.
9. Paper Daffodils– Yup, I am showing you more daffodils….why? Because I love them! Aren’t these craft paper daffodils adorable? This is something I might pass along to the pre-school teacher for a fun class project.
10. Wine Cork Stamped Hyacinths– I have bags of wine corks just waiting for a project! Here it is! Woot woot! I will admit I might make these myself as art for my living room, tee hee hee.